IAS GS Module Courses: Ethics GS Paer-IV for UPSC / IAS /Civil Service Examination 2017-18:
Ethics : GS Paper - IV
by Mohan R.
Ethical challenge to Translate Your Real Potential into Maximum Score
GS - Ethics in Just 20-23 Days. Session Start right after Prelims-2017
Limited Seats, Register on Prescribed Date so that you do Not Miss
the Opportunity of Scoring Maximum Marks in Mains 2017
For Registration queries send a SMS with your Name, Address & Contact Number to 9999329111 or visit VVR Office to fill the Registration form (No Registration Fee).
Batch Starts 27th June.2017
Timing : 6PM to 8:30PM
“Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people”
- Ethics Classes will be from Monday to Friday.
- Essay Classes will be on Saturday and Sunday.
- Three Stage Learning Process.
- Lectures, Discussions followed by Test and evaluation with feedback by the Teacher. Further Worksheets are to be solved to understand the weaknesses and improve the presentation and analytical skills for enhancing marks.
- Course designed to the needs of students from very diverse background of Arts, Science, Commerce, Medical science etc having no grounding at all in the core concepts of Ethics.
- Past record proves that Expression, reasoning, analytical skills and the competency to apply Ethical Principles in day to day nuances of administration and daily life pays in the Ethics paper, hence, an special emphasis to built such an Aptitude.
- Learn the art of decision making through well established models of ethical decision making so that you are never found yourself in an adverse situation in the examination.
It is important to understand that there is an integrated character of this paper requiring the aptitude
to be able to use the principles of ethics in Governance and Administration.
Special emphasis will be laid to enhance this competence by CASE STUDY discussion on contemporary
as well as classic cases concerning Business ethics, Administrative Ethics, Framing of Policies,
Execution of Administrative work and the dilemmas involved therein.
- Updated Printed notes which comprehensively cater to every aspect of the syllabus. Brainstorming sessions on probable questions in essay and ethics.
- Realising the inherent need of a Three Stage Learning Process for scoring high marks in the Essay Paper we introduce the following Stage-Wise Strategy.
Brainstorming Lectures based upon IEM (Individual interaction Model) on all possible dimensions of the Ethics Paper, the Psychological, Administrative and Philosophical Ethics involving Case Studies
Writing Practice through FIVE TEST followed by discussion
Test discussion & feedback by the Mentor
Will comprise well prepared background material on all Topics of the Syllabus.
Brainstorming sessions on the challanges of the Ethics Paper. Course intends to
understand the individual challanges faced in scoring good marks and helping aspirants
tackle their vulnerabilities and transforming them into potential to gain high marks.
Enhance your Creativity to offer multi-pronged strategies in dealing with the conflicts and administrative challenges.
An Analysis of the trend of ethics paper reveals that there has been an increased focus on reflective understanding of the questions posed in the examination. It is not at all rote learning of concepts and a mechanical scanning of material. What is required is a critical reflective ability to link the principles of the various areas of the syllabus with the happenings around us. Thus assimilation of the concepts and the ability to link them with practical human concerns is of core significance for success in this paper.
Having realized this we have been focusing upon assimilation of the key concepts, building up of thoughts to the expected level and helping the students to tide over the challenges encountered during the journey.
This year again, almost all the questions which came in the exam are directly from our class room discussions and supplementary material provided to the students.
With the same commitment, we are once again announcing fresh batches to serve the student community for reaching their goal of scoring the maximum marks in the Ethics paper with the minimum effort.
UNDERSTANDING THE CHALLENGE OF INFORMATION OVERLOAD.
We all suffer from information overload and are tempted to sway the examiner with our knowledge and intellectual prowess. Learn to avoid this biggest mistake. Unravel the dynamics of Relevancy of expression in the Ethics Paper.
The Primacy of Practicing. Burst the myth that Good marks happen by accident. It is recommended that you practice writing sample questions on various topics. Even if they are not masterpieces at first, a bit of regular practice will soon change that – and make you better prepared when it comes to the real examination situation
WHY JOIN THIS PROGRAMME?
- A comprehensive Effective Learning plan for the success of students.
- A 3 hour program every day that covers a major 250 marks in the ‘zero days’. ‘Zero’ days means a perfect and serious investment of the days following the preliminary exam.
- Following the ‘MEMS’ strategy (Minimum effort maximum score strategy)
- Brainstorming sessions on the challenges of the paper. Learning the demands of the paper and developing our potential in tune with it.
- Learning to study with an integrated approach.
- Increased understanding, retention, and application of general concepts.
- Increased ability to make decisions, think critically and creatively, and synthesize knowledge beyond the disciplines.
- Enhanced ability to identify, assess, and transfer significant information needed for solving novel problems.
- Emphasis upon unleashing the mind power by stimulating classroom lectures focused on sustaining the motivation of the aspirants all along the battle of conquering the Civil Service Examination.
- To ensure ongoing progress and monitor quality, a constructive feedback system is critical for any studies program for Civil Service Exam. It's essential, that student work is presented to, and assessed by teachers, and that way, we may say, guiding an aspirant for the civil service is a spiritual calling based on the spirit of service.
- It is advisable to attend Ethics and Essay Classes combined because of the increasing significance of Ethics related issues in the Essay Paper & the requirement of an integrated approach towards learning.
- Otherwise you attend a course whichever you like, but registration is compulsory.