UPSC/Civil Service Examination/IAS Science & Technology: And Environment And Bio-Diversity Coaching in Delhi / & Hyderabad
Science & Technology:
And Environment And Bio-Diversity
70 HOURS CLASSROOM PROGRAMME
BATCH STARTS FROM FIRST WEEK OF JULY
FEE: Rs.9000/- Only
Climate Change & Global Warming (Concept Development):
- International Conventions along with current developments.
- Sustainable development + conventions + policies + current development.
- Ecosystem, Ecology, Biomes, Bio-Geography, Terrestrial ecology + forest types with maps , grassland. Aquatic ecosystem (wetlands, coral bleaching).
- Biotic potential, interspecies relation adaptation.
- Biodiversity with map in-situ & ex-situ. Conservation programmes of strategies. International conventions related to bio-diversity.
- Pollution + Resources & Conservation, Strategies, various international bodies conventions & protocols related to pollution & resources & conservation. Disaster management & burning issues.
Science & Technology:
- Health & Medicine, Human Physiology Diseases, Pathogen, Vitamins & Minerals
- Genetics & Biotechnology + Current Affairs development +Nano-medicine + Biomedical Technology.
- Space Technology
- Nano-technology, Nano-medicine
- Robotics, Defence & Other current development & innovation
- Indigenization of technology & science everyday life
- Miscellaneous like, IT, Laser
34 Questions in Pre & 6 Questions in Mains-2016 came directly from our Classroom Notes and Test Series
Why this Module:
- Though, S&T is not a tough task but it has been felt that the majority of the aspirants try to keep a distance from S&T due to either a fear of science amongst non science back ground students or even a boredom of technical topics amongst technical background students. Sometimes it is also due to lack of proper guidance and understanding of the subject which leads them to lesser interest as well as low scores in S & T.
- But, I have decided to change the scenario, I am trying to make it more lucid and interesting as well as trying to that highlight it as a fact Sci. & Tech. as a topic for civils preparation is not only about technical fact or even current affairs, but there are more dimensions and aspects linked to the scope of the subject.
- With this short course, my target would be to strengthen your concepts, bring forth the multi lobed hidden dimensions of the subject and take out maximum output at minimum efforts. It is possible to write good answers and fetch good marks, provided that aspirants could trust and follow the guidelines
Scope of Topic in UPSC/IAS Exam:
Scope in Prelims(Avg. 50+Marks)
- Day to day Science & Current Affairs of basic science dealing with life science, physical science & chemical sciences.
General issues on Environmental Ecology, Bio diversity and Climate Change
Scope in Mains(Avg. 200+Marks)
- Scientific Developments: Post-independence consolidation and reorganization within the country (GS Paper I)
- Scientific Policy and Governance: Government policies and interventions for development in various sectors and issues arising out of their design and implementation. (GS Paper II)
- Socio-technical Issues: Issues relating to development and management of Social Sector/Services relating to Health, Education, Human Resources. (GS Paper II)
- Important International technical collaborations and relations (GS Paper II)
- Food processing and related industries in India (GS Paper III)
- Science and Technology- developments and their applications and effects in everyday life Achievements of Indians in science & technology; indigenization of technology and developing new technology. Awareness in the fields of IT, Space, Computers, robotics, nano-technology, bio-technology and issues relating to intellectual property rights. (GS Paper III) .
- Environment: Conservation, environmental pollution and degradation, environmental impact assessment (GS Paper-III).
- Technology based Essay.