IAS GS Module Courses: ESSAY - Classroom Programme
INDIVIDUAL INTERACTION CLASSROOM
PROGRAMME (IICP MODULE)
“Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people”-Eleanor Roosevelt
on 05th Aug. 2017 at 6:15pm
REGISTER ON OR BEFORE 5TH Aug 2017
Essay Classes will be on Saturday & Sunday
Essay Classroom Schedule
There is an essential element of interface between Ethics and the essay paper.At least half of the essays in the Mains Exam have direct ethical undertones and the rest are based upon some Critical ideas which shape the governance process in the present scenario.Acknowledging this fusion we have designed our course to enrich the thought process leading to high scores in the Essay paper
ESSAY: Rs.5000/-, ETHICS:12,000/-
Fee for seperate Test Series for Ethics Rs.4,000/-
- Three Stage Learning Process.
- Lectures, Discussions followed by Test and evaluation with feedback by the Teacher in the class.
- Course simulated to the needs of students from very diverse background of Arts, Science, Commerce, Medical science etc.
- Past record proves that multi disciplinary approach, reasoning, analytical skills and originality of expression pay in the Essay paper, hence, an special emphasis to develop it.
- Background material to comprehensively cater every aspect of the expected essays. Brainstorming sessions on probable questions and challenges involved in the Essay Paper .
- Course intends to understand the individual challanges faced / likely to be faced by students in scoring good marks and helping aspirants tackle their vulnerabilities and transforming them into potential to gain high marks.
- “If you want to build a ship, don't drum up people together to collect wood and don't assign them tasks and work, but rather teach them to long for the endless immensity of the sea.” Antoine De saint – Exupery
- Realising the inherent of a Three Stage Learning Process for scoring high marks in the
Course intends to understand the individual challanges faced / likely to be faced by students in scoring
Essay Paper, We introduce the following Stage-Wise Strategy
Stage 1:- Brainstorming Lectures on all possible dimensions of expected Essays
Stage 2:- Writing Practice (6 essays comprising all probable aspects of expected Essays)
Stage 3:- Feedback by the Teacher in the class individually.
Prepare yourself through the Thinking Buttons Strategy to ensure free and responsible flow of thoughts in the Essay Paper.
Understand the SOCIAL, POLITICAL, ECONOMIC, PSYCHOLOGICAL, PHILOSOPHICAL, CULTURAL AND SCIENTIFIC PARADIGM OF EXPECTED ESSAYS. Enhance your Creativity to offer multi-pronged strategies in dealing with the conflicts and administrative challenges.
UNDERSTANDING THE CHALLENGE OF INFORMATION OVERLOAD. We all suffer from information overload and are tempted to sway the examiner with our knowledge and intellectual prowess. Learn to avoid this biggest mistake. Unravel the dynamics of Relevancy of expression in the Essay Paper. Realise that Structure, organization and closeness of the content to the asked theme is of fundamental importance. Understand the dynamics of structure and draw outlines and practice essays appeared in the last 3 years' CSE papers.
The Primacy of Presentation. If thought corrupts language, language can also corrupt thought. Sentences and vocabulary of varying complexity are one of the hallmarks of effective writing. When you are writing, try to avoid using the same words and phrases over and over again. You don't have to be a walking thesaurus but a little variance can make the same idea sparkle.
“It is unwise to be too sure of one's own wisdom. It is healthy to be reminded that the strongest might weaken and the wisest might err”. Mahatma Gandhi
The Primacy of Practicing. Burst the myth that Good Essays happen by accident. It is recommended that you practice writing sample essays on various topics. Even if they are not masterpieces at first, a bit of regular practice will soon change that–and make you better prepared when it comes to the real examination situation.
Why to join this programme?
- A comprehensive15 Hours lecture followed by writing practice, evaluation and feedback.
- Following the 'MEMS' strategy (Minimum effort maximum score strategy)
- Brainstorming sessions on the challenges of the expected questions.
- Learning the demands of the paper and developing individual potential in tune with it.
- Background material provided on important issues .
SCHEDULE BEGINS : 01 JULY, 2017
|Essay : 01 .07.2017||6:15 PM - 9:15 PM||Saturday|
|Essay : 02 .07.2017||6:15 PM - 9:15 PM||Sunday|
|Flexible timings to take the Test No-1 & Test No-2 in any of the weekdays( Two Essays)|
|Essay : 08.07.2017||6:15 PM - 9:15 PM||Saturday|
|Essay : 09 .07.2017||6:15 PM - 9:15 PM||Sunday|
|Flexible timings to take the Test No-3 & Test No-4 in any of the weekdays( Two Essays)|
|Essay : 15 .07.2017||6:15 PM - 9:15 PM||Saturday|
- It is advisable to attend Ethics and Essay Classes combined because of the increasing significance of Ethics related issues in the Essay Paper.
- Otherwise you attend a course whichever you like, but registration is compulsory.
Best Current Affairs Coaching, Best IR Coaching, GS Main Test Series-2016, Essay Test Series, All Results Essay Test Series-2016, Essay Test Series Schedule , Answers: Essay Test Series-2016, Free Test , IAS GS Foundation Batch, IAS GS Foundation Batch Schedule, IAS Ethics Paper-IV Coaching, IAS Ethics Paper-IV Coaching Schedule